Мексиканская голая собака

Все о ксолоитцкуинтли
Текущее время: 12 дек 2018, 10:07

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: I thought I could lose the podium
Новое сообщениеДобавлено: 19 сен 2018, 05:51 
задержавшийся

The Los Angeles Kings will try to eliminate the defending Stanley Cup champions and advance to the Stanley Cup Finals on Wednesday when they visit the Chicago Blackhawks for Game 5 at United Center. The Kings have won three straight in the series to take a commanding 3-1 lead in the best-of-seven set. Another victory on Wednesday would get Los Angeles back in the Cup Finals for the second time in three years after claiming the franchises first title in 2012 by beating the New Jersey Devils. A win also would avenge the Kings loss to Chicago in last seasons West finals, which the Blackhawks won in five games. Chicago entered this postseason with a chance to become the first NHL team to win back-to-back Cups since Detroit pulled off the repeat in 1997 and 98, but that dream is looking bleak at the moment. The Blackhawks, who also won a Cup in 2010, need to win three straight to take the West Finals and advance to the Stanley Cup Finals for the third time in five years. The Blackhawks have come back from down 3-1 to win a series only once in their history, but it was last spring against Detroit, which won three of the first four games against Chicago in the Western Conference semifinals before losing the final three tilts. The Blackhawks also needed to win Game 7 in overtime to down the Red Wings. "That was a special feeling last year when we came back from 3-1 and were able to win it in seven games in overtime," said Blackhawks forward Patrick Kane. "Who knows? Thats probably what its going to take to try and get back there." If Chicago does stave off elimination on Wednesday, the clubs will meet Friday in Los Angeles for Game 6. Kane ended a three-game stretch without a point with an assist in Game 4 at Los Angeles, but it wasnt nearly enough as the Kings claimed a 5-2 decision to keep Chicago from tying the series. L.A. scored three times in the opening period and extended the cushion to 4-0 in the second stanza. Jake Muzzin, Marian Gaborik, and Dustin Brown scored in just under a seven-minute span in the opening frame and Drew Doughty added a goal in the second. Jonathan Quick stopped 22 shots for the Kings. "We are trying to win one game, whether we are up 3-1, down 3-1, 2-2, no matter what the series is, that doesnt change what we are trying to do the next game," said Quick. Anze Kopitar had two assists in the win, and leads all postseason skaters with 22 points on five goals and 17 assists. Brandon Saad and Bryan Bickell scored for the Blackhawks, who saw Corey Crawford give up four goals on just 20 shots in the loss. Chicago has lost three straight since winning Game 1 on home ice by a 3-1 score. The Blackhawks held a 2-0 lead late in the second period of Game 2 before allowing L.A. to score six unanswered goals. "Its all about our game and our preparation, theres things we need to do better," said Chicago captain Jonathan Toews. "We make mistakes and things wind up getting compounded quickly. We just need to forget about this and find a way to play like we did in Game 1." The Blackhawks were 7-0 on home ice in this postseason before dropping Game 2 to the Kings. Chicago is 18-3 at the United Center since the start of the 2013 playoffs. L.A. is 6-4 as the road team in the 2014 playoffs. This series marks the first time two teams are meeting in the Western finals in back-to-back years since the Stars/Avalanche in 1999-2000. Al Horford Celtics Jersey . The Wizards gave up two seldom-used players — forward Jan Vesely and point guard Eric Maynor. Vesely goes to the Nuggets, while Maynor gets shipped to the 76ers. Philadelphia receives two second-round draft picks, one from the Wizards in 2015 and one from the Nuggets in 2016. Larry Bird Celtics Jersey .FIFA says it is relaxing the rule which forced match officials to leave its international list at the end of the year they turned 45. http://www.authenticcelticsteamproshop.com/Cheap-Gordon-Hayward-Celtics-Jersey/ . New York Red Bulls. TSN primes Vancouver fans for the start of the 2014 season with MLS on TSN: Season Preview Special airing tonight at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt on TSN2 (encore Friday at 3:30pm et/12:30pm pt on TSN2). Jaylen Brown Celtics Jersey . -- Craig Anderson has quite a record against his former team, the Florida Panthers. Bob Cousy Celtics Jersey . Infante hit a three-run homer in the sixth inning and had an RBI single in a four-run fifth against former teammate Justin Verlander, helping the Kansas City Royals beat the Tigers 11-8 Monday night.SAO PAULO - This time, Nico Rosberg wasnt going to let victory slip away.A week after seeing Lewis Hamilton overtake him to win the United States Grand Prix, Rosberg fended off another strong challenge by his Mercedes teammate to secure the victory at the Brazilian GP and close in on his rival in the Formula One title race.It was a great weekend all in all, Rosberg said. Just didnt do a good enough job in the race in Austin, today I managed to do that. I learned from Austin and did better, so thats a big step in the right direction. One race too late, (but) theres still all to play for.The German cut his points-deficit to 17 but Hamilton will keep the upper hand going into the season-ending race in Abu Dhabi, where the Briton can clinch his second title with another second-place finish. If Rosberg misses out on a podium spot, Hamilton can finish eighth or better and still lift the trophy.Hamilton has 334 points to 317 for Rosberg. The championship could not be decided at Interlagos because the race in Abu Dhabi on Nov. 23 will be worth double points.Now Im just hoping for (Abu Dhabi) and need to try and keep this going now, he said.Hamilton also started behind Rosberg in Texas but outpaced him during the race. Rosberg said it took too long for him to find his rhythm at the Circuit of Americas. It wasnt going to happen again this time.I always needed to make sure that the gap was always such that there was no chance of him to go for the overtake, unlike Austin, and managed to do that, so that was good.It was Rosbergs fifth win of the season and his first since the German GP in July. Hamilton was trying to win his sixth race in a row.Felipe Massa of Williams finished third in front of his home crowd, ahead of Jenson Button of McLaren and Sebastian Vettel of Red Bull. Vettel, the winner last year in Brazil, was fifth, while Fernando Alonso of Ferrari finished sixth, ahead of teammate Kimi Raikkonen, the only front driver to use a two-stop strategy instead of a three-stop one.It was the 11th 1-2 finish for Mercedes, one more than the previous record set by McLaren in 1988. The teams 15th victory of the season also allowed it to matcch the record held by McLaren and Ferrari.ddddddddddddWe used to be always hunting and now were the hunted, and thats a big change, Rosberg said. Its great to see how the team has adapted and not slackened off, because that is always difficult, when you get to the front to then stay there. It seems that were really going strong and thats fantastic.Hamilton was quickly making up ground to Rosberg near the mid-point of the race but his chances of getting close enough to attempt a pass were hurt when he went off the track and nearly spun at the end of the back straight — a mistake that put him more than seven seconds behind Rosberg.I was much quicker at the point, Hamilton said. I locked the rears and it just spun me around. No ones fault but mine.Hamilton kept charging and got within a second in the final laps but was never able to make a move on Rosberg, who crossed the line 1.4 seconds in front.In the first stint I could see that I could control the gap and could just make sure that Lewis didnt come into the region where he could launch an attack, Rosberg said. Once I saw that, I was very confident that I could keep controlling the gap for the whole race.Massa, who started third and ran close to Mercedes all weekend, almost threw away his chance to finish on the podium at home after a five-second stop-and-go penalty for speeding on the pit lane during his first pit stop. He also lost some time by entering the wrong pit stall in his final stop.Im happy with the race, not happy with my mistakes, he said. I thought I could lose the podium.There were huge cheers from the crowd as Massa crossed the finish line in third place. The fans loudly chanted his name at the podium ceremony.Its really exciting to be here after everything that happened to me in this race, the Brazilian said. This crowd really deserved it. The whole energy that I had this weekend, its difficult to explain.There were only 18 cars on the grid for the second race in a row. Marussia was shut down on Friday, while Caterham has a crowdfunding project underway to try to return to the grid in Abu Dhabi.___Follow Tales Azzoni at http://twitter.com/tazzoni Cheap Hawks Jerseys Cheap Celtics Jerseys Cheap Nets Jerseys Cheap Hornets Jerseys Cheap Bulls Jerseys Cheap Cavaliers Jerseys Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Pistons Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys Cheap Rockets Jerseys Cheap Pacers Jerseys Cheap Clippers Jerseys Cheap Lakers Jerseys Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys ' ' '

Профиль Отправить email  

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа