Мексиканская голая собака

Все о ксолоитцкуинтли
Текущее время: 17 окт 2018, 16:35

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: He was 1-1 with a 6.35 ERA there in two
Новое сообщениеДобавлено: 18 сен 2018, 05:20 
задержавшийся

TORONTO -- AC Milans legends team looked better than a squad of former players should Wednesday night. The Italian side scored twice in a four-minute span in the second half to defeat former stars from S.L. Benfica 2-0 to win the Legends Cup at BMO Field. Christian Lantignotti finished off a cross from Ibrahim Ba in the 65th minute to get AC Milan on the board. Then in the 68th minute Milan forward Gauz was taken down in the area. Defender Massimo Oddo easily beat Benfica keeper Nuno Santos on the ensuing penalty kick to give his team a 2-0 lead. "I think AC Milan they play quite a few times a year, I heard 16 times together in a year. This was the first time we played together and I think we did very well," said Benfica coach Antonio Jerontomo. "If we start to play together more often, which we want to do, we will improve as well." Wednesdays match was played as a tribute to the late Mozambique native, Portuguese footballer Eusebio, who passed away Jan. 5 at the age of 71. Despite dominating the first-half possession and out-chancing Benfica the two sides remained scoreless at half. "I think it was a good performance by two good teams," said Jerontomo. "I think we started off well. Maybe AC Milan had a little bit more chances. Probably they have a little more options on the bench as we had a couple of injuries. "The players felt a little bit tired, but I think the spectators enjoyed seeing the ex-champions. They still can play, but not as quick as before. It was a decent game. It was a good crowd, very good crowd." Ba had many quality chances for AC Milan. He nearly opened the scoring in the 14th minute, but collided with Santos and put his shot just wide of the goal. Two minutes later, Santos got just enough of Bas free kick from just outside the area to deflect the shot wide of the goal. In the 20th minute, AC Milan forward Christian Vieri had an excellent strike from the area, but put it just wide. "Weve been in Iran, were going to be in China so weve been all around the world. Weve had a lot of friendly matches and maybe well be back in Toronto," said Milans Palo Maldini. "The crowd was great. Were trying to put on a good show. People were excited to see the old Milan team." Benfica didnt generate much by way of scoring chances in the opening 40 minutes, but in the 32nd minute forward Nandinho had a great opportunity from just outside the box. However, he put the shot over the crossbar. As for Italys chances at the upcoming World Cup next month in Brazil, Maldini didnt seem optimistic. "Italy always battles for the final," he said. "This year is not going to be very easy. The quality is not so good, but we will have a chance to reach semifinal." AC Milan is a seven-time winner of Champions League while Benfica won last years Primeira Liga. Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys . The $145.7-million Tim Hortons Field was slated to open this month, a year before it was to host all 32 mens and womens soccer competitions. The delay has forced the Hamilton Tiger-Cats football team to use a smaller facility for the first two home games of the season. Cheap Cowboys Jerseys For Sale .com) - Quarterback Cardale Jones will return to Ohio State next season. http://www.wholesalecowboysjerseys.com/?tag=youth-michael-gallup-jersey . The veteran NFL receiver received his work permit and is in Montreal for the start of the Alouettes rookie camp. Johnson even took in the Montreal Canadiens Game 5 win over the New York Rangers at the Bell Centre Tuesday night. Cowboys Jerseys China . - Whether its because of her improved play or the reason for it, Michelle Wie appears as comfortable on and off the golf course as at any time in her career. Cheap Stitched Cowboys Jerseys . SIMONS ISLAND, Ga.SURPRISE, Ariz. -- Joe Saunders was the opposing pitcher who helped end the Texas Rangers last playoff appearance two seasons ago. Now the veteran left-hander will get a chance to earn a spot in the Texas rotation after finalizing a one-year contract that guarantees him the $500,000 minimum. Saunderss salary would increase to $1.5 million if he makes the team. He can earn performance bonuses in addition to his salary under the deal completed Tuesday. With injured lefty Derek Holland expected to be out at least half the season after knee surgery, Saunders joined the team in Arizona on Wednesday to provide another potential starting option. "I feel like Im right on track," said Saunders, who had been throwing bullpen sessions on his own. Saunders has an 89-81 career record with a 4.30 ERA in 221 games, all starts with the Los Angeles Angels (2005-10), Arizona (2010-12), Baltimore (2012) and Seattle (2013). The 32-year-old lefty was 11-16 wwith a career-high 5.dddddddddddd26 ERA in 32 starts last season before Seattle declined his 2014 option. In the 2012 AL wild-card game at Texas, Saunders allowed one run over 5 2-3 innings in Baltimores 5-1 victory over Texas. Before that playoff victory, Saunders had lost his six previous starts and had a 9.38 ERA in games in Texas. He was 1-1 with a 6.35 ERA there in two starts for Seattle last season when he allowed 19 hits and nine runs in 11 1-3 innings. "I love the ballpark. I think it was more a factor of the lineup than the ballpark," Saunders said. "Its nice to be able to get on the good side of things." Infielder-outfielder Alex Castellanos was designated for assignment to make room on the Rangers major league roster. The Rangers have 10 days to trade, release or outright Castellanos to the minor leagues. He was claimed on waivers from Boston in December and was 3 for 9 in five games this spring training. Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Nike Packers Jerseys Cheap Nike Vikings Jerseys Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys Cheap Nike Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys ' ' '

Профиль Отправить email  

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа