Мексиканская голая собака

Все о ксолоитцкуинтли
Текущее время: 15 окт 2018, 23:54

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: himself even when his path to the basket was
Новое сообщениеДобавлено: 14 сен 2018, 04:51 
задержавшийся

SEATTLE - This is not where the Sounders wanted to be.We talked about three scenarios: winning the game, tying the game and worst case is getting out of there with a 1-0 loss against us, Seattle midfielder Brad Evans said.Worst case it was. The Sounders lost the first leg of the MLS Cup Western Conference finals 1-0 in Los Angeles a week ago. The second leg is Sunday in Seattle.It could have gone both ways, Evans said. We had a number of chances to score. They had better of the possession and counter attacks that were dangerous but that always happens against them and I thought we held firm defensively.Seattles only other appearance in the Western Conference finals came in 2012 when it came home for the second leg against Los Angeles facing a 3-0 deficit.The Galaxy are trying to extend the professional career of Landon Donovan for one more week and erase the memory of last years Western Conference final when they let a 1-0 lead against Real Salt Lake slip away.If the Galaxy play as well as they did in the first leg last Sunday, they likely will be playing for a fifth league championship at home.It just creates an environment around our club where were focused on winning championships, and were a couple of games away from doing that, Los Angeles coach Bruce Arena said during a conference call this week. Were on the same page. We believe that thats a charge of our club: to win championships, and our focus each and every year is on the MLS Cup.Seattle — trying to become the first team to win the MLS Cup, Supporters Shield and U.S. Open Cup in the same season — could force extra time with a 1-0 win in regulation. But any goal by the Galaxy would make a Seattle comeback even more difficult thanks to the implementation of road goals as a tiebreaker in the MLS playoffs this season.Seattle certainly didnt have problems scoring in the regular season. The Sounders scored the second-most goals in the league (65), but in the playoffs their only goal came on a header by Osvaldo Alonso in the first leg of the conference semifinals against Dallas.Clint Dempsey and Obafemi Martins have been silenced in the post-season, although the pair created a number of opportunities — in the semifinals against Dallas and last weekend against the Galaxy.The Sounders need to make sure that when Oba and Clint push forward, were supporting them, Evans said. We tend to sit back, work really hard defensively and watch these guys take off because we know that theyre going to get something out of it.Seattle will try to match what it did against Los Angeles in the regular-season finale, a result that clinched the Supporters Shield. Two goals by Marco Pappa in the final 15 minutes brought a 2-0 home victory. That same score Sunday would put Seattle in the league championship game for the first time. Lorenzo Carter Jersey . -- The Chicago Bears have agreed to a one-year contract with cornerback Kelvin Hayden. Kareem Martin Giants Jersey . Ferrer will play Mikhail Youzhny on Sunday after he defeated Dmitry Tursunov 6-2, 6-4 in an all-Russian semifinal. "Youzhny is a good player," Ferrer said. http://www.shopnygiants.us/alec-ogletree-jersey/ . Red Sox outfielder Jonny Gomes, the bandleader of the beard brigade during Bostons run to the 2013 World Series title, said he will be shaving his off before spring training so that he can file it "in the archive" with his memories of the teams improbable championship. Riley Dixon Giants Jersey . Vincent Lamar Carter is no longer the lean, athletic dynamo who dazzled Raptors fans with eye-popping dunks that posterized even the leagues best defenders. Nate Solder Jersey . - Doug Kalitta led Top Fuel qualifying Friday in the NHRA Nationals at Maple Grove Raceway with a 3. AUBURN HILLS, Mich. -- Damian Lillard came spinning down the lane at the end of overtime and was blanketed by Rodney Stuckey, leaving Portlands guard had no choice but to fade to his right for a last-ditch shot. The ball dropped right through the basket, giving the Blazers a victory over the Detroit Pistons on Sunday night that seemed unlikely until the final minutes. "Stuckey did a great job, but they told me that I was going to have to make a double move to get anything off," Lillard said. "He blocked my first move, and I knew he wouldnt let me get to the basket, so I just spun off my other shoulder and put up a fadeaway. It felt good when I let it go, but a lot of shots felt good tonight and didnt go in." That one did -- with one tenth of a second left -- to lift the Trail Blazers to a 111-109 victory over the Pistons. Lillard scored eight of his 23 points in overtime. Detroit led by 13 early in the fourth quarter, but the Pistons looked out of sorts offensively down the stretch. Josh Smith scored 31 points, his most since signing with Detroit as a free agent in the off-season, but the chance for a big home victory against one of the leagues most impressive teams slipped away. "If this doesnt stink, I dont know what does," Smith said. "When I was in Atlanta and we were young and we were in a lot of ballgames, but late down the stretch we couldnt figure it out -- and then later we turned the corner." LaMarcus Aldridge scored 27 points for Portland. Moments before Lillards winner, Stuckey tied the game for Detroit with a shot from near the free throw line. Portland, which made 21 shots from 3-point range in Saturdays rout of Philadelphia, went 7 of 26 on Sunday. "That wasnt looking good for most of the second half," Blazers coach Terry Stotts said. "But we got some big shots from Wesley Matthews and the defence really stepped up." Matthews scored 14 points and tied the game with 30.8 seconds remaining in regulation when he made two free throws. Detroit had the ball with 1.1 seconds left, but Kyle Singlers inbounds pass was stolen, sending the game to overtiime.dddddddddddd It looked like it might go to a second overtime, but Lillard was able to create a shot for himself even when his path to the basket was blocked. "It was the same play we had run three or four times in a row," Stotts said. "We spread the floor with shooters, gave Damian a ball screen and let him make a play." The Blazers led by 11 early in the second quarter, but Detroit rallied behind Smith and fellow big men Greg Monroe and Andre Drummond to take a 51-50 lead into halftime. Smith is shooting 26 per cent from 3-point range this season, and the presence of Monroe and Drummond has seemed only to encourage him to shoot more from the perimeter. But he attempted only two 3s on Sunday, and the Blazers couldnt handle him in the post for most of the night. Smiths old-fashioned three-point play made it 75-66 in the third, and Detroit led 84-73 heading into the final period. "For the most part, we did a very good job guarding pick-and-rolls," Pistons coach Maurice Cheeks said. "We pretty much took them out of 3-point shooting, which is what we talked about before the game. Aldridge, we knew he could be a handful down low." Detroit outscored Portland 68-42 in the paint, but the Blazers held the Pistons to 15 points in the fourth quarter and slowly chipped away at the lead. Nicolas Batum scored 18 points for the Blazers, including a 3-pointer with 6:48 remaining that cut the Detroit lead to four. It was tight the rest of the way after that in a matchup of two of the leagues best offensive rebounding teams. Detroit finished with 18 offensive rebounds, but Portland had 15. "I think those opportunities had been there all night, but we didnt start taking advantage of them until things got drastic," Portland centre Robin Lopez said. "Im really impressed with what we can do defensively when we pick it up. We havent peaked, because we still wait until the motivation is there, but when we needed it, we stepped up." NOTES: The Blazers missed their first six 3-point attempts. ... Smith shot 13 of 17 from the field. Drummond had 13 points and 14 rebounds. Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap Ravens Super Bowl Jerseys Cheap Chiefs Super Bowl Jerseys Cheap Panthers Super Bowl Jerseys Cheap Falcons Super Bowl Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys Cheap Texans Jerseys Cheap Ravens Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Rams Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Falcons Jerseys Cheap Bills Super Bowl Jerseys Cheap Colts Jerseys Cheap Bengals Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys ' ' '

Профиль Отправить email  

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа