Все о ксолоитцкуинтли
Текущее время: 21 июн 2018, 17:07

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Vegan dog food
Новое сообщениеДобавлено: 14 май 2018, 08:33 
мимо проходил

Hello,

I would like to offer brief information on feeding your dog a vegan diet. A fantastic place to begin with and get helpful support is veggiepets.com You can ask for advice and buy dog food, treats and supplements. The supplements I use are vegedog powder, the Missing Link Joint Health formula, Prozyme enzyme food supplement for cats and dogs, cranberry tablets and Plaque Off. I also add cold pressed coconut and olive oil and Engivita yeast flakes. I tend to cook my dogs vegan food for 4 days a week and give kibble for 3 days for variety. But if you want a good dog food brand, I highly recommend Benevo. Vegedog powder is only to be used in home made food.
The easiest homemade dog food I can suggest is if you buy a packet of each of brown rice, quinoa, green lentils, French lentils, red lentils and mix them in a food tub. You take out how much you require and soak for 20 mins before rinsing, bringing to the boil, then simmer for 20 mins. I will always add a small handful of veggies that are not toxic to dogs like broccoli, carrots or sweet potato. At the end of cooking I will throw in 2 cans of beans. A big pot of this can be made and frozen into portions. Once defrosted add the supplements according to your dogs weight. There are many varied recipes out there, but I prefer my recipe as it is very nutritious and very easy to make.

For More You Can Check:-
App video company

Профиль Отправить email  

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа